Business Support Administrator – Financial Planning J – 583
£19,000 – £24,000 plus bonus & benefits
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator to join their team in Hale, Altrincham.
The main purpose of the role is to work as part of the team to effectively and efficiently carry out administrative duties and to gain a professional qualification.
Further details of the role are as follows:
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with company procedures
- Produces appropriate written correspondence to providers and clients
- Liaises with product providers to gain specific information including policy valuations and illustrations
- Maintains client information accurately on all financial planning software
- Maintains client and Firm’s files in a well presented, accurate and compliant manner
- Liaises with clients, fee earners and Paraplanners involved in transactions as required
- Researches and analyses data for Paraplanners and fee earners
- Establishes good working relationships with colleagues and clients and provides a level of service that meets or exceeds expectations
- Communicates workload with line manager
- Keeps technically up to date with changes in the relevant legislation
- Adheres to Firm’s risk management policies – compliance & complaint handling
- Carries out any other duties to meet with the needs of the business
- Dealing with commission/adviser fee queries
- Online submissions of life, pension and investment products
- Working to deadlines
- Processing investment sales/purchases ensuring the database and clients are kept up to date and seeing transactions through to completion
- Preparing data/figures for production meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- High level of integrity
- Commitment to act in the best interests of clients at all times
- Willingness to learn
- Work as a team player
- Experience within an IFA practice
- Personal development/professional qualifications where required
- Experience of industry wide IRESS/Avelo client management system preferred
- Use of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook essential
- Minimum 24 days holiday + statutory (increasing with length of service)
- 4 x Death in Service
- Potential for Annual Bonus
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Financial support with studying for Professional Qualifications
- Group Income Protection
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion, call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email your CV to Diana Sproston here.
View more opportunities in Financial Planning.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.