IFA Business Support Administrator – Financial Planning – J-470
£ dependent on experience
IFA in Stockport require professional Financial Services Support Administrator to support the Paraplanners and Consultants.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. To provide a first class administration service, together with a dedicated Paraplanner, to a group of consultants.
2. Answering basic client/insurance company queries via incoming telephone calls and email.
3. Maintaining a personal diary system on Client Management to ensure that new business is processed in a timely fashion.
4. Issuing client Letters of Authority to providers, collating information and the use of the Client Management system.
5. Organising quotes, online or via telephone, then putting full package together for adviser – ensuring correct proposal.
6. Processing on basic products such as Bonds, Personal Pensions and Group Schemes, using Client Management.
7. Ensure all documentation required by FCA is completed and all business is compliant.
8. To demonstrate an ability to logic check information before accepting/processing.
9. Have a basic understanding of compliance procedures with regard to new business processing.
10. Valuing client portfolios – obtaining data from providers.
11. Checking policy documents.
12. Issuing policy documentation to client using professional letters.
13. Scanning documents and filing these electronically on the Client Management system.
14. Distribution of incoming post.
15. Answering the telephone in an appropriate manner and able to take clear messages.
16. Answering the door and greeting visitors/clients in an appropriate manner.
17. To understand the role and the part of the individual plays in the overall structure and running of the office.
Good IT and communication skills
Excellent telephone manner
Be able to prioritise and manage flexible workload
Good attention to detail.
Please apply for further information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.