Adviser Support Officer – Financial Planning J-742
£20,000 to £23,000
IFA practice in Stockport, part of a group who provide Wealth Management, Mortgages, Protection, Corporate Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, and Workplace Benefits, are currently recruiting for an Adviser Support Officer to help support the team of 20 advisers, 5 paraplanners, and 7 other adviser support staff.
- Create new client records using Intelligent Office
- Submit Letters of Authority and obtain/collate client specific information
- Work closely with the Paraplanners issuing report & recommendations and new business packs, ensuring all applications and supporting documents are enclosed
- Submit new business to a variety of providers ensuring the business is processed promptly and efficiently, for the full range of products including Pensions, Investments, Protection and Workplace Savings
- Use a range of Providers on line facilities to process new business and general policy servicing
- Utilise Intelligent Office to ensure all new business is tracked until completed
- Fee management, ensure all fees are logged, invoices raised and chased regularly in line with monthly targets and deadlines ensuring these are allocated promptly
- Produce quotations/projections for new and existing policies
- Produce client specific Portfolio Summaries and/or Reports for annual review meetings detailing the clients complete holdings
- Maintain an up to date and accurate data base of clients/plans/documents/servicing requirements
- Liaise with clients directly to assist and resolve general enquiries
- Prepare valuations for ad hoc client review meetings
- Ensure all daily post is scanned to client records with any actions needed completed and/or Advisers updated
- Ensure all internal processes are completed in line with company standards and compliance requirements
- Complete EIDV checks on all new and existing clients, referring as appropriate
- Regularly update the Financial Advisers on business pipeline progress
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the Financial Advisers, clients and Providers
- Answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
4 x DIS 23 Days Holiday 9am – 5pm (with flex 8-4/10-6 if staff numbers allow) Auto Enrolment pension 2 + 2. Road parking. Qualifications paid for. Friendly working environment.
£18K to £23K depending on experience
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.