Adviser Support Financial Planning J744
£20,000k – £24,000k
Award winning Chartered IFA firm with over 20 highly qualified advisers who look after the investment, pension, protection, mortgage and estate planning requirements of more than six thousand personal and professional clients throughout the UK.
Essential for the role:
- Experience in a Financial Planning Firm
- Understanding of UK financial regulatory framework and legislation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative working style and commitment to get the job done
- High level of attention to detail
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Capable of operating in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the firm’s Compliance, TCF, T&C, AML, Data Protection and Data Security Procedures at all times
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm’s compliance procedures including, record keeping requirements.
- Complete all work tasks encompassed within the role in accordance with the company process and standards
- Provide assistance to the team leader as and when requested
- Adviser support and maintaining good working relationship
- Understanding of the firm’s employee handbook and associated policies
- Daily contact for nominated adviser(s), updating and liaising to conclude work related tasks
- Prepare client packs, brochures, applications and anything required for a client meeting
- Submission and completion of new business cases adhering to the compliance and new business processing guidelines set out. Ensuring all business is recorded on relevant data bases and stored/scanned to systems in line with the company standards
- Pipeline – ensure all business is recorded and chased through to completion, liaising with both Adviser, providers, GPs and Medical companies and recording notes for audit purposes
- Maintain client files in line with company guidelines and standards
- Prepare and maintain the client service / review list for the adviser, ensuring all are completed within the set timeframe, providing full pack including a client valuation and supporting documentation. Updating the system to ensure the next diary contacts are specifically recorded in line with the service proposition
- Letter of Authority – ensure the requests are sent in a timely manner, recorded and chased through to completion. Scanned to the system and provided to the Adviser upon completion
- Prepare cases for Paraplanning, ensuring all necessary information is on file for the report completion, liaising with relevant departments to resolve any outstanding queries
- Assist the business as and when required in various tasks upon request, including meeting and greeting clients, answering and dealing with incoming enquiries.
8- 4pm Monday to Friday
23 days Holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.