Administration Support – Financial Planning J-745
£19,000 to £23,000
Award winning Chartered IFA firm with over 20 highly qualified advisers who look after the investment, pension, protection, mortgage and estate planning requirements of more than six thousand personal and professional clients throughout the UK.
Current Requirement: Administrator to Team Leader
Working with nominated Independent Financial Advisers, their sales management and compliance teams.
- To provide administration support to the Team Leader to ensure their IFAs relationships between clients and IFAs can be optimised.
- To assist in the daily operation of the office.
- To complete training programme as agreed with office manager.
- To provide liaison on behalf of the Team Leader / Assistant for the selected advisers.
- To carry out research to determine the most suitable providers and products to meet client’s needs using research tools as appropriate as advised by the Team Leader / Assistant.
- To obtain quotations from product providers and provide illustrations and product information to Advisers as required.
- To prepare files including: compliance required documentation; research; illustrations; supporting documentation, prior to sale.
- To ensure that the file is complete post sale with all required client identification documentation and necessary application forms.
- To process the applications accurately, either manually or electronically, and to record the required management information, e.g. Fees payable.
- To progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and related outside agencies, e.g. Medical centres, to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner.
- To manage the pipeline on behalf of the Team Leader / Assistant for the selected Advisers and chase fee payments as required with the product providers.
- To maintain the file, and ensure that clients are placed into a review system as agreed with the Adviser.
- To prepare portfolio valuations as requested.
- To provide administration support to the Team Leader / Assistant as required, e.g. marketing correspondence.
- To answer incoming calls when needed, to the location as required, in a courteous manner, taking messages when necessary and forwarding them to the recipient accurately and promptly.
- To assist other members of the administration team with administrational duties as required.
- To work with the management team as may be required to support the overall activities of the firm.
- To complete personal development within an agreed timescale.
- To demonstrate a working knowledge of the areas required in the day to day operation of the role.
Skills required for the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills for dealing with advisers, clients, managers and Directors.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own daily and longer term work priorities.
- Build and enhance relationships with advisers to ensure productivity of both parties is maximised.
- Keep up-to-date with latest research sources to maximise efficiency.
- Maintain technical competence at an appropriate level to meet the requirements of the role.
- Undertake personal study.
- Qualified or studying the Certificate in Finance Planning (CFP) and above Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong IT skills Experience of client management systems
Flexible work hours, exams paid for, very supportive environment.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.