Paraplanning Manager – Financial Planning J-420
negotiable salary + benefits
Our client is a growing manufacturing business and leader in their field. Due to reorganisation brought about by growth and acquisition they are looking for an Engineering Manager to join the team and bring direction and focus to all aspects of engineering within manufacturing operations.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Consolidate Engineering, Site Services and Maintenance across a team of 15 to 20
- Raise the profile of the engineering function internally
- Develop Maintenance programs and ensure they are managed and adhered to
- Deliver engineering capability and systems engineering for new projects, technology transfers from other sites and new product introductions
- Manage engineering apprentices and develop the engineering apprenticeship program
- Develop engineering systems to deliver a CI approach and ensure the quality program is delivered across all aspects of the engineering function
- Challenge people and systems into delivering a progressive solution to all site engineering matters with the capacity to develop and take on further challenges and projects within the business in the future
This is a cellular manufacturing environment with varied processes and multiple technologies, delivering product over short, fast paced lead times and requires someone with a strong and practical working knowledge of lean manufacturing processes and techniques. The business is going through a significant growth phase so you must be up for the challenge of delivering excellence in manufacturing engineering operations within a rapidly growing and changing environment.
In order to be successful you will be an experienced engineering manager with a background in a similar environment who is able to demonstrate a track record of success. You will also be degree qualified, or equivalent, within a relevant discipline. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a rapidly growing business that can reward success.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or…
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning | FinTech
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.