Paraplanner - Bury (J1153)
This long established Financial Planning Services Company are currently recruiting for a Paraplanner/Part Qualified Paraplanner for their friendly and long standing team. This position is due to continued growth. The Practice have lots of high net worth clients who have been serviced by the same team for many years, providing holistic financial advice predominantly across the spectrum of pensions and investments.
The successful applicant will be responsible for
- Joining a team of three other paraplanners and supporting three advisers
- Report writing and research
- Becoming involved with the firms investment committee
- Using Adviser office, other systems and platforms
- CII/Financial Planning level 4 qualifications or working towards
- You will need to be familiar with all aspects of pension including drawdown, SSAS and SIPP
- And ideally all aspects of investments
- You will have an understanding of IHT/CGT
- £25,000 to £35,000 ( Depending on experience and qualifications)
- 9 - 5.15
- 21 days holiday (Plus Bank holidays) extra time for appointment at discretion
- Great working environment, good morale
- Social events.
- Company Pension
- Qualifications supported
For further information please use the details below, or apply in confidence using the 'Apply Now' button.
0161 973 0133